Web content, editing and SEO copywriting, you’ll get the complete package…
Here’s a snapshot of how I’ve gained the skills and experience to provide high quality web content for clients:
- In 1996 I completed a master’s degree in English from The University of Auckland and flew directly to the UK on a working holiday visa.
- I spent two years working in Edinburgh and London in various administration jobs, travelling to Europe and getting travel stories published in TNT magazine.
- Back in Auckland I started up my own Italian website and kept refining my travel writing skills with online travel writing courses, travel writing retreats, various community travel courses and, of course, lots of trips overseas!
- I submitted many articles to print magazines and newspapers with varying amounts of success but with the internet gaining strength it wasn’t long before I was providing guest posts for travel blogs.
- Partway through 2012 I quit my steady job as a web manager and spent six months in the UK and Europe travelling, housesitting and built my freelance profile with Elance and now currently Upwork.
- Since then have completed numerous freelance projects for clients in New Zealand, Australia, Europe, the UK, Canada and US – check out my portfolio for some recent examples.
- Since 2013 I’ve worked freelance as a content editor and strategist for an Australian digital marketing company. This has given me invaluable knowledge of SEO that I have successfully applied to numerous blog posts and web content.
I currently provide SEO copywriting and editing services for local and international businesses. If you need fresh, focused, findable copy for your site that engages your readers and drives traffic send me an email and we can go from there!