Hi, I’m Angela, an Auckland-based copywriter and full-time freelancer. In 2012 I quit my 9-5 job as a Web Content Manager at The University of Auckland and decided to strike out on my own. I’d written a few travel pieces and had dabbled in online freelance job sites, so it felt right to take the plunge. I’ve never looked back!
I love the freedom and flexibility that freelancing gives, and being an avid traveller it’s certainly great to be able to work wherever there’s WiFi.
During my time as a freelancer I’ve worked with a diverse range of clients, both in NZ and overseas, and this has honed my writing and optimisation skills, to the point where I feel confident of tackling any topic I’m given.
When you work with me, as well as high quality blog posts and web content, you’ll get:
- reliability – I take delivery deadlines very seriously
- attention to detail – I read instructions and if I don’t understand something I’ll ask
- prompt communication – I always answer messages as soon as possible
- excellent editorial and grammar – I have a Master’s Degree in English; a native English speaker
- original work – I don’t plagiarise or copy and paste other people’s writing
- a WordPress specialist – it’s my platform of choice + Yoast plug-in for on-page SEO
If you need fresh, focused, findable copy for your site that engages your readers and drives traffic, I’d love to hear from you so please feel free to send me an email with the details of your job.
I look forward to working with you!